I am giving a talk at 2 pm at Griffith University Gold Coast Campus on AI and Impact on Society this Wed, Feb 19. I have arranged for special fee waiver for my talk to those interested in attending, just RSVP and mention me in your response.
Computational Intelligence and Information Technologies
Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus
February 19-21, 2014
Room G23_2.07A, Griffith University, Gold Coast Campus, Australia
Students, academics, researchers and professionals in the ICT and Engineering fields.
– Theory, implementation, and performance evaluation of artificial neural networks.
– Applications of Computational Intelligence in integrated technologies, such as health, robotics, network security and engineering.
– Some hands-on sessions to reinforce the concepts and applications.
– Prof. Jong Hwan Kim, IEEE Fellow, KAIST (Korean Advanced Institute of Science and Technology)
– Prof. Michael Blumenstein, School of ICT, Griffith University
– Assoc. Prof. Alan Liew, School of ICT, Griffith University
– Dr. Paulo Borges, CSIRO
– Dr. Farid Kendoul, CSIRO
– Dr. Jun Jo, School of ICT, Griffith University
– Dr. Clarence Tan, Ambassador, Singularity University, NASA Ames Research Center, USA.
– Mr. Bruce Satchwell, CEO, Alive Technologies
$50 (payable on site) for Registration, light lunch and tea/coffee (19th and 20th, February):
Registration Due: by Monday, Feb 10, 2014
Contact Person: Tommi Sullivan, Tommi.Sullivan@student.griffith.edu.au (coordinator) or
Jun Jo, firstname.lastname@example.org (chair)
* Student volunteers are welcome.
* Receipts will be issued